This picture was mostly to document where the breather bolt goes

This bearing was really coming apart, and I ran the thresher with this at the show.
I had good parts saved from a couple parts WC's so the shaft and all these pieces got replaced.

The wheel hubs are nicely marked Right and Left when they are clean

Lots of parts to this and it was all apart, I didn't take a picture until it was ready to go back in

Putting it together went well in this position

Hoisting it up high I was able to get it all coated

A couple old rags kept the brake drums free of paint

This balanced nicely and could be tilted around for easy painting

I had 20 some pieces out for paint not all can be seen here

I was glad to see they had dried enough to not be damaged by a brief shower

Next - Going back together

Back

Return